View All Disney JobsDisney
Attached to the Studio team, you will assist the distribution department in setting up the films.
- Assimilate the particularities of the region.
- Maintain and strengthen customer relationships.
- Study of the results and schedules of our films as well as those of the competition.
- Optimize placement, opportunity and circulation.
- Help with the preparation of the independent exit plan, medium and deep cities:
- Distribution of advertising material.
- Study of the calendar, of the market.
- Understanding of the VPF cycle, and other subjects related to the film industry.
- Non-commercial rentals.
- Negotiation and weekly programming.
We are looking for candidates who are passionate about our content and our worlds to showcase our Disney, Marvel and Star Wars brands. A strong appetite for cinema, distribution, programming or even customer relations will be essential to join us and be part of history. Your magic effect: you speak English fluently, a real plus for a successful work-study program.
Student in Master 1 or 2, presence in a company compulsory on Mondays and Wednesdays for this work-study program.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lyon, FR
Application Deadline: N/A