dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 127 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
- Work on the effectiveness of the current ERP program and coordinate with team members from other departments to ensure accurate data is within the system on time.
- Maintain the integrity of the ERP program and the information that has been inputted: Govern supplier items and prices master data per category with defined naming conventions. Perform evidence review of master edit reports to confirm the validity and accuracy of all changes.
- Annual item master data review to confirm data integrity and identify duplicates, inactive items, etc.
- Manage and identify issues, provide reporting and resolution via approved process(es).
- Work closely with QAD administrators to create useful reports to manage and track data for better business performance.
- Supplier price changes and contracted pricing: Setup and monitor contracted item pricing based on dnata agreements with vendors. Update pricing for items based on category requirements and standards: produce weekly, proteins quarterly, etc.
- Supplier Data Management: Implement mandatory key fields for supplier setup. Design and implement supplier master data edit reports and review periodically with the Corporate Procurement team.
- Initiate and lead ERP related projects, as well as provide support on the day-to-day operations: Liaise with Commercial operations to ensure items are set up in advance of placing orders for: Cycle Changes and New Business. Work with units to update/adjust product sources and prices on a real-time basis to ensure POs are processed with accurate information.
- Work closely with the Corporate Procurement department on SKUs nomenclature/setup: re-naming convention, item details, pricing updates, and UOM. Track, measure, and report on Purchase Order creation based on total category purchase volume. Manage KPIs for PO creation prior to order placement.
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Business.
- Working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, QAD, ERP systems, reporting, analytics, and modeling.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently communicate with Senior Management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team player.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: White Plains, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A