Website Dogs Trust
Working within a team of Fundraising Assistants to provide administrative support across all areas of supporter acquisition campaigns at Dogs Trust, with a focus on face-to-face fundraising.
- Responsible for correspondence with members of the public relating to face to face fundraising, including but not limited to enquiries, complaints and donation changes, in line with the Dogs Trust Brand, Tone and the Complaints Procedure.
- Liaise with fundraising agencies and local authorities regularly, to ensure campaigns are fully on track, incidents and complaints are reported and dealt with in a timely manner, and all requirements are being met.
- Assist in the creation of fundraising and Sponsor A Dog materials, and ensuring agency partners are kept in stock. This includes liaising with external fundraising partners, assisting with briefs, proofing copy and artwork.
- Carry out specific campaign effectiveness analysis and database queries in conjunction with the Fundraising Officers.
- Visit fundraisers and fundraising agencies on site and in offices when required, for example while mystery shopping or observing training.
- Provide administrative support to Head of Donor Recruitment and other team members, as required.
- Any other duties as required
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively and diplomatically with a wide range of people
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to adapt tone and style to suit audience
- Excellent telephone manner – including being comfortable dealing with angry or distressed callers
- Strong organisational skills with a methodical approach to working on a wide variety of projects at once
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Accurate typing skills and the ability to use Word, Excel, Outlook, databases and internet applications
- A strong team player, happy to help others when needed
- A commitment to the aims and values of Dogs Trust
Company: Dogs Trust
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A