Domino’s recognizes Identity and Access Management (IAM) as a critical security function and is committed to building and optimizing technical solutions required to secure user identities and resources.
The IAM Engineer is a critical member of the Information Security team. This role works closely with various members of the Information Security organization, as well as the larger Domino’s Technology organization. This individual will work with key business units, security engineers and team members to provide operational support and support business needs by developing improvements while ensuring development best practices are defined and adhered to.
- Provide technical support to IAM team and end users
- Follow development best practices and release processes to ensure quality delivery
- Work with the IAM team to implement new system integrations
- Support efforts to design, develop and execute disaster recovery exercises
- Provide upgrade and system maintenance support
- Support development lifecycle of Sailpoint implementation
- Exposure to other IAM technologies (i.e. PAM, SAML and MFA solutions)
- Experience in Access Governance, Workflows, Provisioning and RBAC
- Hands on experience with Bean-shell scripting within SailPoint Identity IQ
- Demonstrated practical knowledge of Java, J2EE, XML, HTML, Application Server, Web Server and other Web Technologies
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business, or other related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3 to 5 years of general information security and IT operations work experience.
- 2+ years of Identity IQ development and support
- Working knowledge of Webservices, SOAP, REST and SQL
- Ability to interpret a requirement and develop a design to satisfy the requirement, and deliver on said design
- Experience using Splunk for basic queries and IIQ troubleshooting
- Hands on development experience in Sailpoint IIQ and LCM with Java expertise
- Experience with solid code management processes
- Strong understanding of industry standards and technologies
- Strong communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of integration target systems such as Active Directory
- Experience with development of business role-based access provisioning
- Must have working experience in workflow design and development, role management, policy development.
- Hands-on experience with customization of connector development, writing scripts, and building workflows (powershell, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A