This Franchise Business Conslutant is responsible to drive franchisee business results within assigned markets. The Business Consultant will provide leadership and coaching to franchisees to discuss the state of the business, goal setting and provide tactics to improve overall sales, profits, operations, ensure contractual compliance and adherence to our standards. This position also must be able to work cross-functionally and understand when/how to engage functional experts.
- Achieve Market objectives in the areas of new unit store growth, sales and profitability by ensuring flawless execution of the market specific business plan.
- Manage the variance recommendation process and franchisee compliance
- Act as Operations expert and resource for information to the marketplace and sharing of best practices.
- Deliver complex and/or difficult messages to franchise stakeholders across the business (Operations, Finance, Marketing, etc.)
- Partner with appropriate internal teams as it pertains to driving operational results as per company standards.
- Ensure franchisees have completed and implemented all current store level training programs.
- Assess training needs of assigned region/markets and partner with training to develop program to address any gaps identified
- Responsible for the communication / training and follow up of all new product and process roll-outs in their region/markets.
- Identify strengths and gaps in franchise ability to execute strategic plan and market objectives
- Responsible for understanding, interpreting, upholding and enforcing consistent execution and delivery of company strategies to ensure food safety, menu compliance, trademark protection, standards, and Franchisee Agreements.
- Accountable for owning the Franchisee relationship, achieving EBITDA targets, and driving/leading change for success.
- Partner with Franchisees to develop insights using data, analytics, knowledge, and past experiences to drive short, medium, and long-term goals and business planning for their markets.
- Partner with appropriate cross-functional COE teams such as Marketing, Development, Supply Chain, Training and others to launch and achieve targeted results for business plans and initiatives.
- Communicate and implement changes to standards, policies and contracts with Franchisees and follow up on all issues within the franchisee contract.
- Be an advocate for continuous team development and people growth
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including public speaking, with an ability to clearly articulate concepts and programs to a variety of audiences.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience in a multi-unit environment, knowledge of retail or restaurant industry operations and financial reporting
- Proven ability to build solid relationships and work effectively with others at all levels of an organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and influencing skills
- Demonstrated and successful ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable, develop, direct and achieve target results for customer group, business unit or Franchise Partner(s).
- Ability to read and interpret financial statements; strong analytical skills
- Multilingual/Multicultural skills preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A