View All Domino's JobsDomino's
Domino’s recognizes Physical Security as a critical function to the business and is committed to building upon our existing program to continue to evolve our efforts to support security objectives as they relate to the safety and security of our Team Members, Customers and Facilities.
- Oversight and ownership of systems up-time and maintenance for the access control, video surveillance and intrusion detection systems for all company owned locations (Team USA stores, Supply Chain Centers, World Resource Center, Innovation Garage, Regional Offices, etc.).
- Evaluate and interpret safety and security incident data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Develop creative ways to visualize the data to share with business partners.
- Provide data to TUSA Leadership for periodic review and evaluation.
- Leverage internal technical resources to assist with deployment of Physical Security initiatives in relation to software implementation and hardware to support deployments.
- Develop and build reporting/analytic tools to measure ROI and KPI’s of the Physical Security Program.
- Work cross-functionally with IT, HR, Facilities and Development Teams to deliver best-in-class support for all things Physical Security related.
- Utilize CCTV as necessary to investigate matters of property loss, or other common security matters.
- Provide project management support, perform troubleshooting and systems maintenance during and outside of business hours to maintain functionality of all new and existing Physical Security infrastructure through the use of existing tools and leveraging 3rd party integrators to perform maintenance as needed.
- Expand and execute upon the Physical Security Standardization set forth for company owned facilities (Team USA stores, Supply Chain Centers, World Resource Center, Innovation Garage, Regional Offices, etc.)
- Manage projects as they relate to Physical Security to include the coordination of installation, programming of systems, end-user training and management of the overall security project status.
- Experience working with 3rd party/contracted security resources.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to travel to project sites (30%).
- Be ‘on call’ / reachable outside normal business hours (as needed basis).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice or related field.
- 2+ years of experience with Lenel access control software/hardware. (Required)
- 2+ years of experience working with IP Camera systems and NVR viewing/configuration programs.
- 2+ years of experience in Physical Security or similar function.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A