The Human Resources Associate will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources efforts of our Florida and Virginia corporate store market areas. This position will be based out of our regional office in Plantation, FL and will travel to Virginia approximately once a month.
- Complete exit interviews with exiting team members
- Oversee and respond to Customer Care Cases for market
- Assist with new store opening process; ATS set-up, recruiting materials, etc.
- Assist with engagement listening sessions and action planning, and one-on-one discussions to promote a positive work environment; analyze results and provide recommendations
- Participate in internal and external General Manager interviews
- Conduct General Manager in Training (GMiT) interviews
- Assist team members with questions and be a resource for all HR related questions and concerns; payroll, benefits, compensation, LOA, team member concerns, etc.
- Partner with MCO’s and Market Admin to ensure 100% legal compliance; child labor compliance, new hire legal compliance, workman’s compensation issues, HR poster compliance, wage and hour compliance and unemployment claims as necessary, etc.
- Assist with unemployment hearings and claims
- Process team member moves and offers; promotions, demotions, terminations, store-transfers, offer letters, sign-on bonuses
- Conduct initial intake and review of employee complaints, document findings, analyzes situation for potential liability, and partner with PF Team Leader and PF Manager to resolve
- Outstanding motivation skills and positive attitude
- Proven track record of building & maintaining relationships
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office suite
- Spanish speaking required
- 1+ Years’ Human Resources experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% with overnight stays once a month
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field preferred
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation
- High attention to detail and process improvement
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A