This position will provide technical leadership as a lead data integration & engineering developer who focuses on large volume information ingestion and transformation. This position is responsible for modeling data structures and orchestrating data interfaces into (and out of) our Enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Gather requirements and construct documentation to aid in maintenance and code reuse in accordance with team processes and standards
- Design, code, and test major data processing features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for the enterprise data storage platforms
- Monitor scheduled jobs and improve reliability of ongoing processing
- Monitor, measure, and enhance ways to improve system performance
- Must be able to remain calm in pressure situations and adapt quickly to change
- Must have the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Design and develop ETL (Talend) / SQL / Python based processes to perform complex data engineering processes.
- Design, code, and test major data processing features, as well as work jointly with other team members to provide complex software enhancements for the enterprise data storage platforms (RDBMS and No-SQL platforms)
- Build Data Engineering solutions to handle batch / streaming / IoT data on ETL, Big-Data platforms.
- Manage changes in the Enterprise Data Warehouse according to Data Warehousing best practices
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient data related technical solutions
- Hands on experience designing and implementing data ingestion techniques for real time processes (IoT, eCommerce).
- Development experience using Big data technologies; Spark, Kafka, Message Queues
- Extensive Hands-on experience with ETL tools (Talend is a plus)
- Strong SQL skills with Relational DBMS technology – SQL Server a plus
- Experience with shell / Python scripting
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of CRM, MDM, and Business Intelligence a plus
- Candidate must be thorough and detail-oriented
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong Understanding and Hands-on experience with key technologies (SQL, ETL, Data modeling, data processing) and can quickly assess the applicability of commercial off the shelf technology
- Prior experience as a technical lead working with architects, business partners and mentoring team members
- Understands, can participate in, and can lead data integration solution design
- Strong understanding and expertise in relational database concepts and data processing concepts
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A