View All Domino's JobsDomino's
As a leader of innovation in the food and digital commerce space, Domino’s is constantly testing new concepts, platforms, and technologies that drive outstanding consumer and employee experiences, which requires a disciplined data approach. We are looking for an experienced Python developer to join our Applied Machine Learning team and help us create dynamic applications for our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating with user-facing elements in collaboration with our ecommerce and in-store technology teams.
To be successful as a Python Developer on our team, you should possess in-depth knowledge of object-relational mapping, experience with server-side logic, and above-average knowledge of Python programming. Ultimately, a top candidate for this role will be able to design highly responsive applications that integrate Machine Learning models and that perfectly meet the needs of the client.
- Consult inter-departmentally on new product deployments and incremental improvements
- Work collaboratively with development teams to understand end user requirements to provide technical solutions and for the implementation of new software features
- Developing back-end components.
- Developing process/procedures to monitor traffic (e.g. error rate, volume, accuracy)
- Writing scalable code using Python programming language.
- Consult with Data Science team on programming and optimization best practices.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Assessing and prioritizing client feature requests.
- Refactoring existing codebases to improve functionality.
- Testing and debugging applications.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources into a single system.
- Ability to effectively communicate results of a complex analysis with a diverse non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks including Flask, Fast-API ect.
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with streaming data and real-time inference
- Ability to rapidly learn how different areas of a business operate
- 3-5 years of experience as a Python Developer.
- Ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required.
- A deep understanding and multi-process architecture and the threading limitations of Python.
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as HDFS, Hive, Spark, S3 storage, etc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A