View All Domino's JobsDomino's
The Domino’s Pizza Partners Foundation is a separate non-profit organization affiliated with and supported by Domino’s Pizza team members. The Foundation’s mission is to provide financial assistance to team members experiencing a hardship or crisis.
- Participates in and leads (when applicable) projects as assigned by Case Management Director
- Conduct necessary due diligence and investigate any questionable aspects of the case
- Field incoming requests for assistance from Domino’s Pizza team members
- Discuss cases with colleagues and make timely recommendations for allocations in alignment with guidelines
- Create reports, track disbursements and adhere to budgets
- Make presentations and speak to various Domino’s groups
- Collect details of circumstances related to team member’s situation including, but not limited to job related information, income/expense data, & other case details
- Prepare check requests and corresponding bank checks
- Assist with all incoming department mail
- Acquire necessary back-up documentation and contact supervisors/directors
- Assist with coordination of department fundraising activities including but not limited to payroll deduction drives, silent auctions, raffles, & other events
- This position also requires the translation of case documents as well as the creation and/or translation of any needed Foundation documents
- Four-year collegiate degree or five years work experience equivalent in social work, communications or related fields.
- Excellent phone skills and willingness to communicate with Domino’s employees and Franchisees daily
- Excellent communication, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office; knowledge of case management software preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills; able to multi-task
- This position requires the ability to speak, read and write Spanish fluently in addition to English
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A