View All Domino's JobsDomino's
This position will lead Engineering efforts for one of our 4 Supply Chain Regions. This person will lead asset installation / replacement projects in support of the assigned Region Supply Chain Centers. Will partner with Region Leader, site Directors, and Maintenance Team Leaders to execute projects and programs.
- Support Supply Chain Centers on smaller regional projects
- Develop cost estimates and budget requirements
- Partner with vendors and internal Domino’s stakeholders to develop overall project strategy and identify critical path
- Create and maintain project schedules, scope documents, progress reports, financial projections, meeting minutes, etc
- Lead large scale regional engineering projects
- Support regional Maintenance Team Leaders with critical Key Performance Indicators
- Assist in the development and management of capital budgets
- Develop and execute 5 year region asset replacement plan
- Inspect facilities and equipment to determine need and extent for service, repairs, and/or replacement
- Control and monitor project budgets and spending against the approved funds
- Support in the design and installation of new facilities and production equipment
- Manage contractors on site to ensure work is completed to the expectations and quality levels required
- Develop vendor requirements and obtain quotes
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Refrigeration, or Civil Engineering or Construction
- Management or similar degree or equivalent experience.
- Min 3-5 years of experience working in manufacturing or engineering rolls.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience managing contractors and vendors
- Experience in maintenance, refrigeration systems, and/or facilities is a plus
- Proficiency at managing own workload.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and strong focus on accuracy
- Experience with process layouts, production layouts and capital improvement projects is highly preferred
- Extensive knowledge of state and local regulations governing engineering standards
- Able to travel up to 50%
- Experience using applicable engineering software tools.
- Ability to make independent decisions with minimal supervision
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A