View All Domino's JobsDomino's
The role will be responsible for managing all Center Operations Programs, and implementing Continuous Improvement (CI) methods such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen/Six Sigma Principles. Practical Problem Solving and Value Analysis to drive out waste and improve productivity. This role will set the facility direction for CI and will take the lead in fostering the professional development of Team Leaders by being a leading, proactive change agent that drives a Continuous Improvement culture. This position will also be responsible for improving product quality from process through production by identifying and improving current systems, quality operating procedures, and material handling.
- Coach and develop leadership team to manage using LEAN techniques
- Create and implement LEAN assessment tools to identify opportunities and gap areas to integrate into overall site LEAN transition plan
- Develops and manages LEAN roadmap
- Facilitates the development, introduction and tracking of standard work for leaders within the Supply Chain Centers (all departments)
- Design and provide mechanism to track and report scorecard of Operational Excellence transformation measures
- Supports the introduction of management processes to ensure sustainability
- Supports the internal governance / PDCA processes
- Develop SC communication framework and manage internal and external communications relating to LEAN.
- Introduce teaching and thinking of visual control system to SC team members to ensure that new clear and LEAN systems are adopted and owned by those who use them.
- Exhibits/Creates LEAN standards that others can follow
- Work with SCS Senior Leadership to support strategy deployment process within the centers
- Facilitate the development of master and baby A3’s along with appropriate action plans
- Champion problem solving processes (e.g. Kaizen) within the center leadership to develop, teach and engage all team members.
- Implements LEAN tools to support the 5 Year Business Plan
- Develop and facilitate ongoing cadence
- Demonstrated broad and deep understanding of manufacturing and supply chain challenges that occur within multi-site distributed environments and related best-practice solutions.
- Ability to travel to Canada. Travel requirements is 50%.
- Proficient in SQL Management Studio. Understands how to build queries and pull data.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assess and make clear recommendations for improvement. Excellent Project Management skills
- Strong lean six sigma skills. Understands the concepts and demonstrated ability to implement and drive results.
- Well-developed team building and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity, and the experience, confidence and stature to work across multiple functions.
- Strong financial skills especially around productivity and cost leverage.
- 10 plus years of business/operations leadership with an organization known for its best-in-class operations. Expertise across a broad spectrum of products, end markets, business cycles and manufacturing processes and disciplines. Food is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A