View All DoorDash Jobs DoorDash
The Product organization is a team of experienced product leaders that builds on the DoorDash vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world. Within this organization, the Business Applications team executes major initiatives to drive internal efficiency, strategically enables sales and services to exceed objectives, and manages the technical builds to meet these goals. It’s a pivotal time to join the Business Application team as we are the backbone of helping DoorDash scale. Now more than ever, we need leaders, strategic thinkers, problem solvers who can help us reach our North Star goals.
- Creating & Enforcing High-Quality Documentation – You’ll partner with multiple teams to develop and enforce a succinct/high-quality internal documentation framework for all projects
- Managing a team – You’ll manage a team of technical program managers who are working cross-functionally with multiple teams to transform enterprise business applications.
- Navigating the Organization – You’ll build knowledge and trust of internal teams to traverse both vertically and horizontally to enable your team to deliver successfully.
- Scale our Planning & Execution – You’ll scale our planning, execution frameworks, and risk management for teams while providing visibility to resource allocation/prioritization to management.
- Stakeholder Management – You’ll manage expectations for all stakeholders from leadership to individual teams and possess strong problem-solving/negotiation skills to earn trust and influence teams.
- Communications – You’ll manage timely, succinct communications to leadership and across teams to ensure accountability.
- Time Management – You’ll balance urgency and priority when moving the needle on multiple initiatives across all programs.
- Process – You’ll develop processes to ensure teamwork is streamlined and optimized for complexity and velocity across the entire team and its close partners.
- Owning a Portfolio – You’ll oversee the portfolio of critical programs that will allow teams to work seamlessly by collaborating closely with Product, Operations, Engineering, and IT teams to ensure we ship high-quality, well-designed, impactful, and reliable business applications.
- Excellent attention to detail and understanding of impact when changes occur to scope or timeline.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with confidence, clarity, and focus. Able to convey concepts and considerations to non-experts and experts alike.
- PMP certification desired
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the details to understand and drive your programs.
- Direct engagement with leaders in Engineering and IT on development with a thorough understanding of software development processes including SDLC,
- Agile, and waterfall. Project planning/execution skills that include reviewing technical design documents, estimating, and scheduling.
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing teams that coordinate large-scale business applications and integration development on the Salesforce platform with its surrounding enterprise application ecosystem.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and build relationships across organizations, bridge gaps between teams, and successfully influence without authority.
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, or other relevant fields
- Salesforce Administration certification desired
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform capabilities in a large-scale enterprise environment.
- 10+ years experience as a Technical Program Manager or equivalent experience.
- Continuous focus on building and improving team culture with the intention of fostering a fun team dynamic, retaining talent, and assimilating into the broader Program Management organization.
- Experience working in a startup environment desired.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A