View All DoorDash Jobs DoorDash
You’ll be a regionally-based supervisor focused on supporting the expansion and growth of our ultra-fast delivery business. As we grow, we will build efficient and scalable processes to create a best-in-class operation.
- Training and coaching. Make sure new associates are set up for success and work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture.
- Build. You’ll have your fingerprints all over DoorDash’s next big business. You’ll do whatever it takes to launch, get 1% better every day, and scale something completely new. This means everything from high-level strategy to nitty-gritty operational details.
- Delight Customers. Make sure customer’s orders get delivered smoothly, communicate with customers when issues arise and make sure Dasher pickups go smoothly.
- Process Improvement. Build scalable solutions to improve our overall business. Contribute ideas to improve our quality and customer experience. You’ll do whatever it takes to delight our customers with a high-quality experience.
- Lead. You’ll be responsible for driving the overall success of the stores in your area, and managing the team leads in each of the stores.
- You are at least 21 years of age or older.
- You’re organized and proficient in G Suite and MS office.
- You’re able to be on your feet and move heavy product. Lift and move product up to 49 pounds. Must be able to stand/walk for up to 8 hours.
- You have a proven track record of leading teams, especially in diverse and distributed environments.
- Able to travel within your designated city 100%
- You have the operational chops to develop processes and SOPs.
- You’re self-motivated, positive, and a team player.
- You have an analytical mindset, and make data driven decisions.
- You have a college degree.
- Flexibility in schedule as you may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A