View All DoorDash JobsDoorDash
We’re looking for a people-focused leader and experienced operator to lead one of our new DashMart facilities.
New Verticals is a new, lean team at DoorDash. We’re building and scaling new ways to delight our customers, leveraging the DoorDash platform.
- Process Improvement. You’ll assess the operational and financial impacts of your decisions, and iterate based on data to build scalable solutions to improve our overall business.
- Delight customers. You’ll collaborate with internal teams to ensure your site offers customers the best experience on each and every order and provide your team with the tools, resources and support needed to achieve these goals.
- Facility Management. Monitor supplier deliveries, manage regular cleaning and maintenance schedules, troubleshoot facility issues.
- Training and coaching. Make sure your team is set up for success to work safely and productively. Assess associate work performance and provide detailed feedback. Build an amazing work culture.
- Day to day operations. Organize schedules, approve timecards and update standard operating procedures. Make sure associates are set up for success and work safely and productively.
- You’re a proven leader. You have managed teams of 15+ employees
- You solve problems from first principles. You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking
- You’re analytical. You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable working in GSuite
- You have direct management experience. You’ve succeeded in high-performance cultures to manage in a retail, fulfillment, grocery, distribution or similar environment
- You have flexibility in schedule. You may be required to work any day of the week, across daily operating hours
- You’re unafraid of ambiguity. Rapid change and learning is exciting to you, and you thrive in ambiguous, startup environments
- You’re relentless. You do what it takes to win, no matter what
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A