We are looking for someone to join our Grocery & Convenience rocketship on Drive – DoorDash’s white label fulfillment product – to scale business with the biggest Enterprise partners in the world and unlock accessibility to local grocers and convenience stores on their own terms. You are a first-principles thinker who is both a strategist and a builder. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Grocery & Convenience, you’ll work with product, sales, operations, business development, and other teams to make your vision a reality.
- Alongside the Senior Manager, Grocery & Convenience, and a team of peers, steer excellence in the financial and operational drivers of businesses in the fulfillment sector & new capabilities beyond delivery – let’s go!
- Steer the development, adoption and scaling of Grocery & Convenience Drive business
- Collaborate with stakeholders across DoorDash to align companywide resources to help build-out our fulfillment business
- Author long term business plans alongside collaborators and customers to grow our businesses together, thinking at a deeply strategic level about the success now and 5+ years out
- Execute product testing and roll-outs on the ground; you are a cross functional success enabler
- You act with urgency. Speed excites you. You prefer an accomplishment today to an accomplishment tomorrow.
- You have 4+ years of experience. You’ve succeeded in any environment.
- You’re persuasive. You are an effective communicator, speaking as if you’re right and listening as if you’re wrong. You meet people on their level.
- You thrive with a diverse set of responsibilities. You love working across a breadth of disciplines and teams.
- You’re an analytical powerhouse. You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL and modeling in Excel.
- You solve problems from first principles. You’re excited to solve problems in innovative ways, and you resist “this is how it’s always been done” thinking.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A