Based in our Bristol office, you and your team will be responsible for the Out Of the Box (OOB) experience of all Dyson products, this includes connecting the Dyson Link app with connected products to user authentication.
You will be using Node.js, C# or whatever is right for the job – to run in containers or as serverless functions within the AWS cloud. You will be responsible for features from inception to delivery and will help to drive improvements to OOB experience.
You will be collaborating with teams globally across Dyson to deliver the right solution for the customer. You will also be driving forward the architecture and processes that will allow Dyson to take today’s and tomorrow’s problems in its stride.
- Monitoring, measuring and investigating production issues
- Working in team based development sessions to share knowledge and responsibilities
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying distributed applications
- Evolving team practices and tooling towards continuous delivery
- Experience in building production quality software
- Experience with Docker or other virtualisation tools
- Experience with automated testing
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience in DotNet Core or NodeJS development
- Experience with cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with inftastructure as code (e.g. Cloudformation, Ansible)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A