We’re building world-class, high performing Agile teams with active and involved Product Owners, adopting the latest technology and techniques to ensure we can deliver our ambitious vision of the connected space. In order to gain pace and agility, we promote the empowerment of our team members, allowing them to make decisions and develop their ways of working using the key Agile principles of inspection and adaption. An environment of trust exists where issues can be aired without fear of blame with an emphasis on problem solving.
We have adopted the SAFe framework to enable us to collaborate more effectively with agile teams in app, embedded software and robot intelligence. This is paying dividends with the early identification of cross functional dependencies, enabling us to release integrated features more efficiently and frequently
- Working with fellow Scrum Masters to refine and develop the Scrum processes and share and adopt good practice, behaviours and innovative ideas.
- Collaborating with the Cloud Release Train Engineer and Scrum Masters from other release trains to identify and manage cross-team dependencies.
- Ensuring the Scrum principles and methodologies are adhered to.
- Working closely with the Product Owner to ensure well defined User Stories are created and prioritised ready for the team to deliver.
- Helping the team to implement a consistency of approach and quality of output.
- Ability to coach, empower and lead teams to self-organisation
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of working with SAFe an advantage
- Experience in Agile delivery, ideally for multiple teams
- Must be able to garner respect from his/her team
- Good communicator
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A