About the role The Sr. Manager, Social eCommerce, will lead the US market in new technology setup and channel operating models that focus on building engaging experiences across Direct channels. As shopping behavior remains digitally led, more social interactions are expected during research, buying and support journeys. We are embarking on new 1:1 and 1: many formats that are in various stages of development. This role will manage local implementation, optimization and long-term enhancements as social, virtual and live demo specifically, evolve.
- Develop and manage content briefs to be presented during weekly Creative Reviews
- Work with Direct Sales on product and inventory needs to best manage experiences
- Inform IT and Content Operations on events that require systems support to ensure optimal site reliability
- Build testing plan and enhancement business cases to remain relevant
- Identify & implement opportunities to cross-sell and up-sell buyers within the customer journeys.
- Work with Direct channel owners on attribution and forecasting inputs, i.e. traffic, BBI and CRM.
- Identify and enable touchpoints across Dyson.com, Contact Center and Retail.
- Develop resource and service plans needed to support evolution of social, virtual and live formats.
- Partner with Retail supervisor on content calendar and metrics that matter for daily optimization and quarterly review.
- Build processes to communicate development plans to various teams across the organization.
- Monitor KPIs to generate daily metrics and call out opportunities to elevate experience.
- Partner with Product Owners on market requirements and validate with thorough testing.
- Map existing landscape and minimize redundancies, flag overlap and highlight synergies
- Ability to understand the Dyson brand and uphold its integrity.
- Strong communication and presentation skills to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate proven track record of identifying new opportunities based on customer insight and data.
- Must have excellent project management skills to coordinate between local and Dyson HQ teams.
- Advanced knowledge/ proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Experience working with a major Web analytics and reporting tools.
- Proactive, creative, team member who enjoys solving problems and enabling those around them.
- 10+ years of online marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have experience working with a transactional Web site.
- Experience with direct-to-consumer organization preferred
- Experience onboarding new technology and systems with IT partners.
- Proven success developing business cases that resulted in BAU application.
- Managed a PnL or marketing budget with direct accountability
- Ability to understand, assess and problem solve by leveraging technical and analytical skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A