View All Easyjet JobsEasyjet
- Reporting to easyJet’s Group Data Protection Officer, the Data Protection Legal Advisor role will be to provide support on easyJet’s Group Data Protection Program, including providing legal advice to easyJet and its Affiliates on data protection matters.
- Supporting the Group Data Protection Officer on data protection Projects
- Providing support to various stakeholder groups on data protection requirements relating to easyJet’s third party partners, including data protection clauses in contracts.
- Carrying out data protection monitoring and assurance activities, including partnering with the business to complete
- Data Protection Impact Assessments, 3rd party risk assurance processes and helping to maintain easyJet’s records of processing activities.
- Supporting the Group Data Protection Team in developing and delivering appropriate policies, standards, guidance, training and awareness activities which support the business in meeting their data protection obligations.
- Maintaining awareness of upcoming data-related legislation, regulations and codes of practice and how they may impact easyJet.
- Managing data protection incidents which may involve customer or employee personal data.
- Supporting easyJet and its Affiliates through the provision of legal advice on data protection matters.
- Supporting the Group Data Protection Team in managing easyJet’s Data Subject Rights Requests Process, as well as supporting on requests.
- Supporting the Group Data Protection Officer in liaising with data protection Regulators, in particular the U.K
- Information Commissioner, on data protection matters relating to easyJet.
- Supporting easyJet’s Group Data Protection Program in accordance with its governance and accountability requirements outlined under law.
Qualification & Experience:
- Passionate about easyJet, its brand and its values – including delivering operational excellence and the customer experience
- Time management skills are essential. This individual must be capable of handling multi-complex issues.
- A problem-solver with a highly commercial approach
- Data protection legal adviser with 2+ years specialist data protection experience.
- Law Degree
- Strong team player with a track record of establishing relationships. Must have the ability to establish trust amongst peers at a senior level within the Company
- Pro-active and self-motivated individual
- Excellent academics
- Comfortable with operating within an informal and relaxed style in a lively open plan head office
- Another European language would be useful
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cambridge, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A