View All Easyjet JobsEasyjet
- The Network Modelling System Analyst (NMSA) sits in the Network & Scheduling Systems team, working with the wider Network Team.
The wider team’s responsibility is the deployment of capacity across the network within a time horizon of 6 months to 5 years from operation. It translates the vision set out by the Strategy team into an allocation of aircraft by base, and downstream into route selection by Network managers. This represents the single biggest decision to impact easyJet’s profitability.
The Network Development team is responsible for defining the shape of easyJet’s network to deliver sustainable profitability and the company strategy. The team takes a horizontal view across easyJet’s footprint of bases to balance the investment of capacity between markets, against different competitors, and across distinct flows.
- Network Strategy
- Aircraft Allocation decisions
- Season schedule build
- New route assessments
- Ad-hoc projects and business cases
- The NMSA also supports the broader Network team by ensuring they have access to reliable data – both internal and external (e.g. OAG, CAA, In fare, Flight Global etc) – to gain insight & take decisions.
- The NMSA works with and acts as the main point of contact with relevant internal and external data providers , and the Data Science & Analytics Team.
- They maintain and update databases and help create network dashboards and reporting tools.
- They own the relationship with IT to understand requirements, develop a roadmap & ensure implementation of change.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency in SQL essential, with knowledge of any other relevant coding language like Hive, Impala, Matlab, C++, R,
- Python an advantage.
- Understanding of financial modelling an advantage.
- Strong numerate background with experience in modelling and analysis
- Experience in business data reporting, analytics, and dashboard / report creation. Proficiency in Tableau preferred.
- Experience of optimisation techniques an advantage.
- Undergraduate level degree in a numerical subject – Maths, Engineering, Economics or similar.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A