View All Easyjet JobsEasyjet
- We have disrupted the way people travel since we started 25 years ago and, in recent times, have faced the biggest disruption in our history, but we are back flying and want you to come and join us. We carry more than 96 million passengers annually, over 1000 routes across 36 countries. We lead the industry in data, digital, web, engineering and operational innovations, to make travel more easy and affordable for our passengers. We take sustainability seriously, and we are the first major airline to operate net-zero carbon flights across the whole of our network.
easyJet has been decisive in meeting the challenges presented by the current pandemic by cutting costs, reducing our capex while retaining our fleet flexibility and securing an additional £2bn in funding. After grounding our fleet in March, we successfully resumed operations in mid-June, incorporating new enhanced bio security measures to ensure our staff and customers can fly safely. We will gradually ramp up our flying to around 75% of our routes in August, albeit with lower frequencies, so our customers can travel again.
- Developing and maintaining alignment with enterprise architecture principles, standards, patterns etc.
- Working closely with colleagues across easyJet to build and maintain valuable and productive working relationships and ensure that the needs of the business are met. Particularly close collaboration with the Enterprise Integration,
- Data Engineering, Data Management and Data Analytics & Science functions will be essential.
- Contribute to the development of technology strategy and architectural policy, both within focus domains and more broadly
- Represent the needs of focus domains with other Enterprise Architects and make sure dependencies on other EA domains’ is understood and factored into decisions
- Serve as the ‘go-to’ Integration & Data expert within the Architecture team leading on topics such as real-time & batch integration methods, integration service & API practices, data lakes & data warehousing / BI, data quality and management etc.
- Contributing to the development and implementation of architectural policies and practices within easyJet
- Ensure that easyJet and relevant 3rd party solution architecture is compliant with relevant standards, patterns and baselines
- Conduct and/or provide input into the selection of vendor solutions highlighting strengths, weakness and strategic alignment making clear recommendations.
- Maintaining key enterprise architecture artefacts (e.g. current state overviews / inventories, target states etc.) for each domain showing to help build understanding of both current & future architecture
- Review, align and priorities projects so that work is not unnecessarily duplicated and is correctly sequenced working with Enterprise Portfolio & Change leads
- Acting as Technical Design Authority, review and assess requests that deviate from the published technical strategies, policies and standards to ensure right decisions are made, risks and understood & managed etc.
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology roadmaps that define how Integration and Data platforms, are kept up to date and deliver optimal value for the business
- Working closely with Solution Architects and other senior IT designers to ensure appropriate architectural drivers for program & projects are understood and taken into account
Qualification & Experience:
- This role requires a combination of IT / enterprise architecture, stakeholder management and leadership skills, and the ability to bridge and balance business and IT factors that influence the direction of easyJet’s IT architecture. Being an inspiring and engaging communicator is a key requirement of this role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A