View All Easyjet JobsEasyjet
- The Mechanical Assistant is an essential member of the BER team. You will support the BER Station Manager by ensuring the station and the team perform against objectives and deliver a market-leading line maintenance operation for the airline. You will be responsible for the maintenance, servicing and repair of all equipment and vehicles under your control, as well as delivering tailored training packages from time to time. Safety is easyJet’s highest priority and as part of your role you will ensure that the planned in-house maintenance activity supports both regulatory standards and easyJet’s industry-leading safety and technical standards.
- Identify and propose new processes to ensure continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Provide mechanical support to the engineers on the station to facilitate them carrying out all aircraft maintenance activities.
- Carry out other duties as may be reasonably directed by the BER Station Manager from time to time.
- Ensures compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- Ensure compliance and development of company policy/procedures in accordance with the easyJet manuals and local company and airport procedures.
- Ensure all equipment and vehicles are maintained to manufacturer recommendation for continued and uninterrupted use by the engineering production team.
Qualification & Experience:
- Innovative with the ability to effect change.
- Good organizational abilities.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of aircraft ground service equipment
- Ability to effectively plan the utilization of equipment around servicing schedules and ad-hoc maintenance
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent mechanical reasoning and hand skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hamburg, DE
Application Deadline: N/A