View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
As you are considering a position with Enterprise Holdings, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority. For the latest on our COVID-19 response, please click here.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one while based out of one of our neighborhood branches. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Enterprise to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience in customer service, sales, management or leadership.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record, no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record (DWI/DUI) in past 5 years.
- Must be willing to abide by company safety protocols (wearing facial covering, gloves, social distancing, etc.).
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A