View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in the industry, and as a Car Detailer and Washer you will be at the forefront of our Complete Clean Pledge, going above and beyond our already rigorous cleaning protocols, to protect the health and safety of all.
From trucks to vans to cars of all sizes, the Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Wash, clean and dry vehicle exterior – this might include cars of different sizes, as well as vans and trucks.
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning and sanitization supplies are available
Fuel and stage vehicle
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- Must be at least 18 years old
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A