View All Enterprise JobsEnterprise Rent-A-Car
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles in accordance with our Complete Clean Pledge to ensure that all vehicles rented from the branch are safe and clean.
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning and sanitization supplies are available
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Check fluid levels and add as needed; check tire condition, pressure and tread depth; inspect vehicle exterior for damage
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Check fuel level and warning lights: inspect windshield for damage; factory reset/restore vehicle setting to clear prior customer data; check for customer items and place anything of value in Lost & Found; verify that registration is present, current and matches the license plate.
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Assists customers when needed. May transport customers to and from the branches
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Wash and dry vehicle exterior
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
Company: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A