Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Artist is responsible for the superior service ambassadorship expected from all employees. They uphold the friendly, welcoming image of the brand and showcase products, artistry and culture of the company to the customer. Their primary responsibility is to achieve optimal performance and uphold the expectation of the Joy Journey service model and the 5 Non-Negotiables of service behaviors. They are expected to deliver sales expectations through customer service and co-creating with the customer to provide personalized artistry/product solutions for their needs. They are responsible for building their personal business and clientele, inspiring loyalty to the brand for the Customer and driving repeat business through sales and services.
- Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team and must have good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills to be performed daily
- Greet customers with name immediately upon customer’s arrival, to begin engaging and thoughtful connection
- Build trust and rapport with customers through open-ended questions and authentic curiosity in their needs, with effective verbal interaction and validation
- Sample products as applicable to drive loyalty and repeat business
- Ability to serve multiple customers at peak times, without compromising their experience
- Ability to build a long-term relationship with the customer ultimately leading to retention and loyalty
- Leverage clienteling/Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to capture customer profile and utilize client “book” every day to connect with customers for outreach, replenishment and to drive sales
- Own and achieve individual sales goals and contribute to team sales goals
- Stay current on beauty industry trends and competitive landscape (specifically via social media) to validate customers’ interests and purchases, better personalize recommendations to their need
- Ability to assess customer needs and make recommendations
- Excellent customer service, communication, organizational skills and time management skills
- 0-1 years retail experience; Cosmetic experience preferred
- High School or High School Equivalency
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A