View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Online Order Reviewer will be responsible in assisting the Global Fraud Prevention Associate with the review of North America E-Commerce orders categorized as Low, Medium and High-risk. This candidate will be able to assist in the mitigation of chargebacks for the region, by proactively detecting fraudulent activity and assisting with reactive investigations on multiple payment gateways.
This role’s day-to-day operation includes participation in optimizing fraudulent activity and purchase patterns, verifying order details via email and phone as well as utilizing identity information search engines for further verification.
The Online Order Reviewer will also maintain strong relationships with our North America E-Commerce and Global Client Care teams to guarantee the dispatch of legitimate client orders in a timely manner and the intervention of dispatch for potential fraudulent orders. This role will be based in our NYC office and sit under the digital team, reporting to the Global Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate.
- Supporting the Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate in the monitoring and maintaining of unauthorized resellers database.
- Assisting in the gathering of relevant information for the submission of chargeback disputes on the IQ Vantiv platform.
- Markings of suspicious order details on Decision Manager
- Assisting with the maintenance of North America Quarterly Chargeback Report.
- Manual review of Low, Medium and High-Risk Orders for Approval and Rejections.
- Assists with the payment cancellation and reversals of fraudulent orders on payment platforms such as Paypal and Afterpay.
- Assists with the templated replies sent to potential risky emails.
- Supporting the Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate in monitoring and updating Decision Manager Custom Lists and Rules.
- Supporting the Online Client Care and Fraud Prevention Associate in the monitoring and maintaining of incoming claims of counterfeit products.
- Assists with the markings of confirmed fraudulent returned orders on the Return To Sender log.
- Computer Competency to conduct research, correspond with clients and colleagues, leverage data, and monitor activity
- 1 + year experience Loss Prevention, Prior Investigations and Disputes experience preferred (Retail field or E-Commerce industry)
- Cosmetics/skincare retail experience a plus
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Attention to Detail and Organizational Skills
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment, and maintain positivity
- 1-year experience in retail, or call center environment
- Ability to multi-task, have a sense of urgency and can perform under pressure
- Proficiency in CyberSource, CyberSource Decision Manager a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Experience with PayPal, Afterpay Merchant Accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A