View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Online and Omni-Channel International Business Development Manager will be responsible for partnering with regions and markets (excluding China) to bring the Global Online and Omni-channel strategy to life worldwide. This role will be the liaison between global online / omni functional teams and region / market teams and act as the main contact for regions/markets regarding new online / omni initiatives.
- Project manage new international Brand.com requests from beginning to launch
- Partner with Global Marketing team to create documents and guidelines for markets
- Stay current with in-market competitor research and analysis
- Collect and manage KPI data across markets to synthesize into high-level reports
- Effectively understand and master the communication of the Le Labo brand strategy, especially the online / omni strategy, to regions / markets
- Build presentations, guidelines, online tools to empower markets to execute online / omni in alignment with global strategy
- Actively look for online / omni opportunities that are specific to local markets in partnership with local market teams
- Strong knowledge of data visualization / creation of marketing and educational materials
- Flexibility to work across multiple time zones
- Very collaborative and quick-to-communicate to keep projects moving efficiently
- 5-8 years experience with project management, online commerce, working with international markets in the digital space
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A