View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational and personalized in-store experience which educates and delights our customers.
You will also like working as part of a high performing team to create impact with in-store events and to ensure that the store always achieves our high standards of visual merchandising to stand out against our competitors.
If you are a dynamic self-starter looking for a progressive career opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
While certification in make -up artistry and/or previous retail make up experience is desirable we also welcome applicants with amateur level experience.
You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of your dynamic team to ensure that the store meets the Company’s high standards of visual merchandising. If you are an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry then this could be the perfect role for you and the first step of your career with a leader in prestige beauty.
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A