View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Support the Senior Product Manager to manage and control inventory of both saleable and non-saleable SKUs.
- Develop strong working relationships with all cross-functional departments to ensure the successful implementation of Makeup launches and marketing strategies. Ensure close liaison with the Field team.
- Support the Senior Product Manager in the successful management of Estée Lauder’s Makeup category. Ensure a timely development and implementation of category strategy, in line with global brand guidelines.
- Assist the Senior Product Manager in developing and executing new product launches and product re-promotes with ownership of Lip & Eye sub-segment. Work closely on budget management, NPD management, forecasting, sampling, merchandising programmes, across the Makeup category. Ensure growth / maintenance of hero SKUs to gain market share and drive retail.
- Own the Makeup sampling strategy from forecast to usage. Gather feedback, work closely with Finance and Demand Planners to maintain within budget. Maximise samples to drive recruitment. Work with Supply Team to redeploy excess. Align with Senior Product Manager on recommendations.
- Help prepare marketing presentations for seasonal Retailer Strategy Meetings, Sales Conferences and Internal Team Meetings. Present where appropriate.
- Assist the Senior Product Manager in annual Makeup Annual Pricing Review. Deliver new product pricing proposals including comprehensive analysis of competitor landscape and COG consideration.
- Create and deliver all Field communication relating to Makeup Marketing in a timely manner on WorkPlace. Be the key contact for Makeup Marketing queries and support requests from the field.
- Ensure excellence in execution by bringing to life all Makeup launches and activities under the guidance of the Senior Product Manager. Ensure timely execution of all in-store support within budget and brand guidelines. Allocate saleable and non-saleable in a timely matter, work closely with redress teams / external suppliers where necessary.
- Monitor the market constantly, become a makeup ‘expert’ – notifying and advising the business on competitor activity and strategy, making key recommendations on how to drive the Estée Lauder’s Makeup category going forward. Own the NPD market data analysis and help the Senior Product Manager identify growth opportunities and gaps in the market.
- Support in pulling ELVIS, Decision Key Data. Collate brand launch information for internal documents i.e. Sell in pages, NPL, Marketing Calendar.
- Establish close partnerships with all other departments to ensure regular flow of information and stakeholder commitment to the implementation of all activity. Project manage with Senior Product Manager all Makeup programs, brainstorming and gaining feedback and buy in before strategy is implemented.
- Assist Senior Product Manager in successfully managing all Makeup related budgets.
- Work with the Senior Product Manager to cascade launch reports, local market trends and key learnings to the business. Analyse and digest data to provide senior management with recommendations on growth opportunities and areas of future development for Makeup.
- Assist the Senior Product Manager in translating Global strategy to local level and help build business cases to support and voice local market needs and local relevancy.
- Visit stores regularly. Gather feedback around brand Makeup launches and collate pictures and information on competitor Makeup launches – review competitor experience offering, competitor activity, new launch product information, instore visualisation and messaging. Also review competitor launches online, share findings.
- Assist the Product Manager in translating Global strategy to local level and help build business cases to support and voice local market needs and local relevancy.
- Work closely with Consumer Engagement, Online and CRM team to ensure all marketing plans including 360 support are inline with overall campaign messages and guidelines.
- Work closely with Inventory and Demand Planning team to optimize stock levels and inventory management of all collateral.
- Understand and own forecast process for Lips & Eyes launches, working closely with demand planners / sales on accurate forecasting inline with market trends / white space opportunities. Update relevant documents and update any changes, notifying the wider team.
- Must be excellent time keeper with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi task.
- Proven marketing experience in a similar or related industry, ideally within Makeup.
- Must have a passion for the cosmetic industry and an understanding of the UK Makeup consumer.
- Excellent communication and computer skills required including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must also exhibit a keen ability to identify issues, develop creative options, and push for a resolution of unresolved issues.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and able to meet demanding deadlines, with a keen attention to detail.
- Must be proactive, with a positive can-do attitude and a strong team player.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A