View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We’re looking for an amazing API developer to join our team. This person will report to the Regional Technical Lead/Lead Engineer, and work with engineers locally and globally to contribute to the development of our Cloud based microservices platform.
You will be working within Agile teams to build new functionality using Java/Node or maybe a new technology that you think would do the job even better.
Duties include solution design, development, code reviews, documentation and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with all other technologists to define architecture & strategy.
- Contributing in agile ceremonies and planning.
- Write and deploy working, performant and secure code to production
- Collaborate with architects, engineers & DevOps to implement workflows, automated testing, and anything else it takes to get quality code to production
- Technical background – experienced in engineering principles and design patterns.
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in either one-on-one interactions or presenting to a room
- Talent for speaking to non-technical people about technical things
- Expert in Java (Spring framework), AWS RESTful APIs
- Substantial relevant experience in a similar role
- Solution design experience in large scale projects, ideally of an eCommerce nature.
- Experience with Elastic search and cloud technologies
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A