View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The Estée Lauder Companies (ELC) is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of quality skin care, makeup, fragrance and hair care products. ELC’s products are sold in approximately 150 countries and territories, with brands including; Estée Lauder, Clinique, Jo Malone, Aveda, Tom Ford Beauty and MAC.
- Plan and schedule implementation timelines and milestones using appropriate tools; track milestones and deliverables to ensure successful execution
- Have the flexibility to be both a functional product expert and to assume project management responsibilities
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand requirements and business needs
- Utilise and manage other group resources as appropriate to achieve successful delivery
- You will be responsible for new payroll system implementation including facilitation of requirements gathering, managing vendor system configuration, testing, and go-live
- Serve as the primary point of contact between ELC teams and payroll vendors to lead payroll systems implementation
- Proficiency in the following functional areas of Earnings and Deductions configuration elements, Payroll Execution, Retroactive Payroll, Expatriate payroll processing
- Prior experience working on a cross functional delivery team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Prior experience supporting end-to-end payroll system implementation and executing at least one full-scale payroll system implementation
- Great stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Aptitude to understand technical issues
- Experience in defining payroll requirements and implementing payroll systems modules
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A