View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The finance apprenticeship is a 2-year programme during which the successful candidate will gain exposure to all aspects of the Jo Malone London finance operations, having the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills through on the job coaching and structured training. In addition, as part of this programme, you will be supported both financially and professionally to study towards the CIMA qualification underpinned by a robust learning and development program.
The Finance apprentice will work alongside the finance Manager to support all global departments providing financial guidance and analysis to ensure strong budget management and alignment of investments to key strategic priorities.
- Completion of analysis comparing year on year variances and drivers behind such changes.
- Variance analysis to estimate providing explanation of variance to estimate and plan.
- Support in validation of regional estimate submission.
- SMAP (Selling, Marketing, Advertising and Promotion) Analysis
- Support in the completion of the estimate process, working alongside cost centre owners to complete monthly and quarterly estimate cycles.
- Supports in providing ahoc financial analysis to management.
- Global, Region and Market Level Analysis across the P+L.
- Calculation and completion of accruals, prepayments and reclass for GSE costs, ensuring accuracy and adherence to corporate finance policies.
- Support in the completion of monthly rebills process.
- Support in the collation of annual budget, partnering with cost centre owners in collation of their respective annual budgets.
- Detailed Orientated
- Strong Office skills with focus on Excel.
- Confident communicator and be able to work collaboratively with a variety of teams.
- Keen desire to learn and quickly put learnings into practice.
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Experience in and Accounting or Finance related role.
- Passed the foundation levels of an accredited finance body.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A