Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The ELC Advisor is responsible for providing an authentic and personalized service to our customers in order to achieve the ELC brands sales targets within the Travel Retail locations. The ELC Advisor will be responsible for a range of brands, in both Airport and Free-standing Store formats, depending on the staffing needs within each format.
- Achieve required retail sales targets set by the Company as communicated by the Sales and Education Executive
- Provide best-in-class service and experience across brands. Use your exceptional people and conversational skills to stop and engage customers and fulfil all their shopping needs.
- Keep up to date with competitor activities and missed opportunities.
- Actively participate in and complete online learning modules.
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge across brands – developing an understanding of brand stories and hero products and the ability to communicate this to the customer to meet their needs
- Attend and actively participate in training meetings, virtual or at-counter, as provided by Sales and Education teams.
- Maintain high standards of timekeeping on the counter to ensure team efficiency.
- Present oneself within the standard of personal grooming guidelines as specified by ELC.
- Help colleagues and team efficiency by being flexible and taking on tasks as required.
- Deliver excellence in execution of service by ensuring measures are in place to continually and visibly improve service levels, creating a zero consumer complaints mind-set and a surprise and delight culture.
- Provide best-in-class service and experience across brands. Use your exceptional people and conversational skills to stop and engage customers and fulfil all of their shopping needs.
- Develop strong working relationships with the team, colleagues, managers and retailers.
- Communicate information to the Team Leader/ Sales and Education Executive.
Work effectively with store personnel, store management and corporate sales and education teams.
- Link sell within and between brands to help grow Items Per Transaction and Average Basket Value.
- Utilise the Education Team strategy, cascaded by the Sales and Education Executives, ensuring up to date product knowledge and skill sets in order to achieve goals.
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment, whilst also being flexible on shift patterns.
- Excitement for interacting with customers of many cultures is a plus
- Multiple language fluency and an understanding of English is a plus
- Sales and Goal Oriented. Must have the ability to maintain level of sales performance as determined by Company goals set.
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate excitement for and the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- Previous retail industry/guest services experience is desirable (preferably within beauty or luxury goods)
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software is desirable
- Experience with makeup artistry is a plus
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
- Must have Flexibility regarding working for different brands, including multiple brands at one time.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A