View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This exciting and dynamic retailer-facing role manages the supply chain relationship and drive improvements through data analytics with key retailers across all Estee Lauder Companies brands. Based in UK Sales & Marketing office in central London, the role is responsible for, but not limited to, managing Retail Supply coordinators ,delivering outstanding service, optimising instore availability, managing new launch, owning Retailers KPIs and scorecards and event execution and identifying and implementing supply chain efficiencies. Retail Supply Chain Analyst is responsible for the end to end supply chain improvement for the key retailers and enabling various analytics for the Retail Supply Chain team. This is a great opportunity to play a key part in the effective planning and execution of delivery products to our consumers in collaboration with external retailers and internal Brand and Supply Chain teams via the Integrated Planning Process (IBP).
- Effectively manage projects with strong organisational and communication skills, high capacity to multitask and handle tight deadlines daily.
- Ownership and management of scorecards and joint KPI reporting
- Analyse ordering and shipping patterns, business intelligent and report Retailers segmentation model based on priorities.
- Manage capability levels and support for two coordinators who manages number of key retailers in the UK. Ensure Team’s operate with discipline and monitor the KPI scorecard for all the Retailers.
- Run the BI report and root cause the misses and drive action plans by identifying opportunities and develop solutions to optimise supply chain performance.
- Analyse Retailers performance and report to the business.
- Use various analytical tool to root cause and set plans for improvements
- Perform weekly in-depth analysis of joint supply chain metrics.
- Maintain and create various Power BI reports for the team
- Drive simplification and automation through strong data driven analytics
- Ownership and management of shipments trackers -weekly, monthly to ensure priorities are met based on the given strategies. Analytical mindset to resolve problems.
- Work pro-actively with all External Retailers and communicate effectively with all the key contacts.
- Establish high end collaboration with Brands , Events team, demand planners and supply planners.
- Facilitate correct decision making aligned to core business goals through proactive communication, escalation and issue resolution
- Responsible for end to end Supply chain improvements.
- Own Retail supply chain processes and standards -maintain SOPs and one pagers for the departments.
- Regular review and analyse Retailers ordering profile and recommend improvements
- Continuous improvement program to ensure processes are more efficient or adapted to new business need.
- Monthly scorecard reviews with all the key retailers- Drive actions and set improvements plans .
- Ensure Giftset Coffrets programme executed with excellence and learnings shared with key stakeholders.
- Use analytics to help automate and simplify supply chain processes.
- Working knowledge of SAP and other planning and replenishment systems desirable.
- Knowledge of Supply chain mapping is an advantage.
- Experience working with sales and marketing teams with demonstrated high level of collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Highly analytical – Use complex data to make fact-based decisions.
- Dynamic and agile who takes ownership and delivers in a performance culture.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Customer (Retailer) fulfilment and order management
- Proven record of Collaborative planning forecasting & replenishment (CPFR) experience preferred.
- A strategic mindset with demonstrated experience of team management required for this role
- Proactive communicator who adopts Context, Action, Result (CAR) approach to problem solving.
- Educated to degree level with minimum of 5 years’ experience in retail and/or FMCG in a Customer-facing role.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and knowledge of Power BI preferred.
- Strong relationship builder comfortable working cross functionally.
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A