Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The M.A.C Artist represents the image, products and culture of the company to the customer.
Their primary responsibility is customer service and sales, achieved through exceptional communication skills and artistic abilities.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, maintaining the store environment and operations and assisting with administrative duties.
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock rooms and all stock holding areas
- Suggest groups of appropriate products and colors to meet and exceed customers’ needs
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, listen to the customer, ask questions, investigate preferences and make the experience interactive
- Be responsible for booking demos and lessons
- Maintaining Work Environment
- Administrative Assistance Activities
- Assist with inventory counts
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times
- Maintain tester units in proper schematic order, replace products once authorized by a manager
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Inform management of any store maintenance or Health and Safety issues which might lead to accidents
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in terms of service, sales and company objectives
- On closing the sale, thank the customer and invite the customer to a future visit
- Actively participate in cleaning displayer units, tools and testers throughout the day, and more thoroughly at night to prepare for next day’s business
- Actively participate in MAC training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions
- Obtain customer data for MAC Addict book or other client list as required
- Adhere to current “good counter practices”
- Inform customers of available services, MAC consciousness programs and philosophies
- Perform professional and appropriate makeup applications to achieve the look the customer desires
- Replace any broken or damaged products (authorized by a Manager)
- Assist customers with product and services selection and information
- Previous experience with retail point-of-sale software
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service
- While a qualification in make-up artistry/previous retail make up experience is preferred, we welcome applicants with amateur level experience who are able to demonstrate a high level of creative and technical expertise
- Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A