Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join M.A.C Cosmetics in Harrods, London as an Assistant Retail Manager. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Retail Manager to manage the operation of their location. They will also be responsible for the development of their employees by providing training, coaching and the means to help people realise their dreams and goals.
They will achieve this by committing to increase and improve the quality and effectiveness of their team and offering exceptional service and experiences for ‘All Ages, All Races, All Sexes’.
Working closely with the Retail Manager, the Assistant Manager will contribute to generate sales through thinking strategically, developing action plans to meet goals and maximise profits. As the Assistant Retail Manager you will be dedicated in aligning yourself to the M.A.C values and principles that keep M.A.C unique.
- Promote an environment where people feel encouraged to express their needs and opinions.
- Ensure staff deliver consistent, excellent service in accordance with our M.A.C Mission Statement.
- Ensure all artists attend Updates.
- Manage time, establish priorities, delegate and follow up effectively to meet goals and objectives.
- Empower others to be strategic in their respective roles and be accountable for results.
- Perform thorough and timely staff reviews in accordance with brand guidelines where necessary.
- Maximise opportunities for makeup services.
- Look for opportunities to develop artist capabilities.
- Utilise CRM to develop customer loyalty programme for product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the brand’s customer program.
- Ensure M.A.C Service Agreement is kept alive in everything you do.
- Schedule Artists to optimise coverage according to external traffic requirements.
- Recognise and celebrate success.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on progress where necessary.
- Ensure clear and specific communication when collaborating with others inside and outside of the business.
- Analyse and review goals and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales.
- Listens openly to others and respond appropriately with a balance between talking and listening.
- Resolve internal and external Customer issues and requests, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Proven experience of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment
- Possess strong people management, development and leadership skills
- Strong communication skills to cascade information to teams
- Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has a proactive attitude
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A