Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join M.A.C Cosmetics in Harrods, London as an Assistant Retail Manager. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Retail Manager to manage the operation of their location. They will also be responsible for the development of their employees by providing training, coaching and the means to help people realise their dreams and goals.
They will achieve this by committing to increase and improve the quality and effectiveness of their team and offering exceptional service and experiences for ‘All Ages, All Races, All Sexes’.
Working closely with the Retail Manager, the Assistant Manager will contribute to generate sales through thinking strategically, developing action plans to meet goals and maximise profits. As the Assistant Retail Manager you will be dedicated in aligning yourself to the M.A.C values and principles that keep M.A.C unique.
- Prepare, coordinate and ensure a complete and accurate cycle count and physical inventory as required.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales.
- Ensure M.A.C Service Agreement is kept alive in everything you do.
- Look for opportunities to develop artist capabilities.
- Schedule Artists to optimise coverage according to external traffic requirements.
- Ensure all artists attend Updates.
- Empower others to be strategic in their respective roles and be accountable for results.
- Preserve merchandising, display and counter hygiene standards and guidelines at all times.
- Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
- Perform thorough and timely staff reviews in accordance with brand guidelines where necessary.
- Promote an environment where people feel encouraged to express their needs and opinions.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on progress where necessary.
- Ensure retail partners and M.A.C security policies are understood.
- Utilise CRM to develop customer loyalty programme for product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the brand’s customer program.
- Resolve internal and external Customer issues and requests, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Listens openly to others and respond appropriately with a balance between talking and listening.
- Manage cash loss prevention procedures and established security policies.
- Recognise and celebrate success.
- Manage time, establish priorities, delegate and follow up effectively to meet goals and objectives.
- Analyse and review goals and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Ensure staff deliver consistent, excellent service in accordance with our M.A.C Mission Statement.
- Adhere to all company and brand policies and procedures.
- Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends
- Strong communication skills to cascade information to teams
- Possess strong people management, development and leadership skills
- Proven experience of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment
- Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has a proactive attitude
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A