View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
- Deliver trends and insights to inform global strategy
- Work cross functionally with Consumer Engagement and all functions within the brand
- Drive strategic planning and amplification across Jo Malone London Global and local channels
- Grow and nurture an engaged social media consumer community across social platforms
- Drive innovation across all existing and new Global channels
- Gather insight from data and comfortable manipulating and analyzing data
- Create a channel strategy that is robust to ensure growth across channels
- Work with all markets globally to cascade global social strategy ensuring global alignment and consistency
- Define the Customer Care social media strategy in conjunction with the broader Consumer Engagement team
- Work alongside the regional teams to manage brand accounts on local channels (e.g. Weibo, WeChat, Line)
- Manage and innovative social media content calendar for the brand across Jo Malone London’s global channels –
- Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter
- Advise on all influencer partnerships in partnership with Global Comms
- Ensure strategic investment and KPI’S are met
- Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website(s) and boutiques, and increase engagement and loyalty
- Act as the guardian of brand equity across social; ensuring that all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of the style, quality and tone of voice
- Manage asset creation process for all social assets and ensure timelines are met
- Oversee and manage social media reporting globally to ensure visibility of content and social metrics.
- Mentor and develop global, regional and market teams on social media
- Work with Copywriter to further define the brand tone of voice
- 5+ years related experience
- We actively seek multi-ethnic applicants, all backgrounds and cultures
- Luxury brand/beauty/fashion/entertainment experience is welcome but not essential
- Agency and in-house experience preferable
- Global or Regional experience (Not essential)
- Social media native; strong knowledge of latest trends and technologies
- Experience managing earned & owned, paid knowledge is appreciated but not essential.
- Native English speaker
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A