View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
We’re looking for an amazing PHP/Perl developer to join our team. This person will report to the Regional Technical Lead and work with engineers locally and globally to contribute to the development and maintenance of our ecommerce platform.
Working within Agile teams, you will build new functionality from initial solution design, through development, code reviews, documentation, launch and troubleshooting. We try to use the right tool for the job but typically you will be writing code using PHP, Perl.
- You’ll work with experienced and talented people all over the world. Many of the people you collaborate with will be in different time zones, and you are someone who is excited by the prospect of learning new cultures as well as sharing your own.
- Strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal effectiveness, in either one-on-one interactions or presenting to a room
- Contributing to agile ceremonies and planning.
- Substantial relevant experience
- Technical background – experienced in engineering principles and design patterns.
- Write and deploy working, performant and secure code to production
- Collaborate with all other technologists to define architecture & strategy.
- Talent for speaking to non-technical people about technical things
- Solution design experience in large scale projects, ideally of an eCommerce nature.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers & DevOps to implement workflows, automated testing, and anything else it takes to get quality code to production
- Experience with Java
- Sumo Logic
- Experience working within Agile teams
- Comfortable working on the command line
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fareham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A