View All Estee Lauder JobsThe Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
This is an exciting opportunity to join The Esteé Lauder Companies to work as part of the Distribution Centre (DC) Transport Team. You will be responsible for ensuring that outbound orders are booked into customers DC’s, securing transport and completing the necessary legal paperwork for the shipments.
This role will report directly to the DC Transport Team Lead and will support the transport
- Ensuring the work area remains safe and a pleasant environment
- Working as part of a team to help finalise shipments to customers – by securing transport from various suppliers. Then booking deliveries into customers premises.
- Working to tight targets and pressured timescales
- The flexibility to work in various DC sections
- Following and amending as required Standard Operating Procedures (SOPS)
- Talking to customers and building good working relationships
- The ability to follow instructions accurately and productively
- To work in a small team as a cohesive unit
- High Accuracy required
- Hard working
- At times working independently and using initiative to achieve results
- Good Time Management
- Compute & Excel skills essential
- Customer focused approach
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fareham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A