Website The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
The role of Interconnected Retail IT Support Analyst (2nd Line) is the second line escalation point for all IT support queries driven from Point of Sale, CRM, iOS Apps, Microsoft technologies and consumer engaging digital experiences (digital signage, social, interactive virtual apps) used in our own retail locations and department store counters. The role expects a close working relationship with first line analysts, to maintain, monitor IT systems, resolve technical issues and give support and guidance to our user base.
- Manage multiple workloads simultaneously, prioritise critical business incidents, and drive all problems through to successful resolution.
- Accountability for applying patch management, endpoint security, system monitoring, maintenance of backup solutions and database integrity monitoring.
- Application migration, restoration, decommission and staging, across OS, MAC OSX, Microsoft applications and internally developed bespoke business applications.
- Escalating support tickets through Service NOW and working directly with third party suppliers and wider internal IT teams to resolve incidents. Be part of the diagnosis and resolution team and as needed provide detailed assessment post incident.
- Hands-on assistance for project implementations, rollouts, upgrades, replacements and new technology installations for hardware configurations.
- Provide exceptional technical support via phone, email or face to face engagement from both retail stores and business users, across all levels of our business. Provide first point of escalation beyond Level 1 support, taking final accountability of incidents and service requests..
- Manage and maintain mobile devices (iOS) to ensure security compliance requirements, applications run latest versions and devices fully operational for business purpose.
- Resolve hardware, software, network and mobile based incidents and service requests, assigned via first line service operations, through our ITSM tool (Service-NOW), update and maintain incident records.
- Ability to analyse problems and present solutions to technical support issues.
- iOS device configuration support, along with associated iOS application maintenance in an enterprise environment.
- Excellent practical understanding of Incident Management, Change & Problem Resolution
- Microsoft Office 365 Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, SharePoint
- Mobility & Mobile Device Management (AirWatch or similar) product solutions
- Two years’ experience in Service Operations, systems and technology support, working on a service desk (preferred if within a Retail or similar sector business).
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocols, Routing, Switching, IP Addressing & WiFi
- Microsoft Server 2016 & 2019 Including SQL Server, DHCP, GPO, Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows 7 & 10
- Have strong capability in setting priorities, meeting deadlines and make time sensitive decisions with limited information.
- Retail Point of Sale and CRM technologies
Company: The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fareham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A