Website Estée Lauder
At The Estée Lauder Companies we are the global leader in prestige beauty — delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty. Our commitment combined with your talent helps us deliver our High Touch customer service, while bringing the best to everyone we touch.
As an Assistant Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Manager in all aspects of the daily running of the store, inclusive of driving sales, developing talent & capabilities within the team and ensuring excellence in retail operations. You will be required to spend the majority of your time on the floor, supporting the Manager in coaching and leading by example to ensure a high touch experience is delivered to each customer. We are looking for dynamic passionate and motivated candidates with experience of leading / supervising a team in a fast paced retail environment & team player characteristics.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in leading and supervising people
- Previous experience in Sales/Goal driven environment is desirable
- Experience gained within a retail store environment is advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills
Company: Estée Lauder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A