Website Estée Lauder
Provide Technical Services and Pressing with process engineering experience to adapt new and exisiting products, processes, and equipment.
- Manage Technicians to coordinate test and pre-batch laboratory activities. Build skills for the future benefit of the employees and the company.
- Manage and accomplish new product start-ups for Technical Services and Pressing operations. Coordinate and facilitate support from Brand R&D and Product Development.
- Participate in multi-discipline team activities, as appropriate, to achieve department, division, and corporate goals.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute troubleshooting activities to solve manufacturing process problems. Results will improve productivity, quality, or overall manufacturing efficiency.
- Plan and execute the design of new processes or modifications of existing processes.
- Develop and execute OTC validation protocols for manufacturing processes.
- At least 1 – 3 years experience in cosmetics, fine chemicals, or pharmaceutical operations (manufacturing and/or R&D Operations preferred).
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Must be detail oriented, committed to service, teamwork and have a high degree of time management skills.
Company: Estée Lauder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, PA
Application Deadline: N/A