Website Estée Lauder
Performs various tasks related to picking, packing, and shipping product orders to retail stores or Company owned stores
- Sorts cartons onto assigned pallet location.
- Identifies and reconciles carton errors using WMS.
- Operates in a team environment using ergonomically correct techniques.
- Applies packing slips to cartons.
- Follows all safety and good manufacturing practices (GMP’s).
- Performs various other duties as assigned including assisting with the training of new employees.
- Picks finished goods from cases and totes in loose pick, pre-pack areas and exception picking in accordance with manual or computer assisted picking system.
- Verifies finished pallets using Radio Frequency (RF) gun and relocate pallets to staging area with the use of handjacks.
- Picks and packs finished goods following established procedures to ensure accuracy and damage free shipments; places on a conveyor belt.
- Identifies and reconciles picking errors using WMS audit stations.
- Maintains standard productivity level within the guidelines of the department.
- Labels hazardous cartons in compliance with D.O.T. regulations.
- Ability to navigate in computer systems such as WMS, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet & Intranet.
- Must be able to perform repetitious tasks.
- Must be available to work all shifts.
- Good communication skills and demonstrated knowledge of English, reading and writing.
- High school diploma or equivalent or related experience.
- Basic knowledge of arithmetic.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to wear steel-tipped safety shoes and use safety glove and knife.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be available to work in all Northtec facilities as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime as needed, including weekends.
- Must be able to walk up (2) flights of stairs several times per shift as necessary.
Company: Estée Lauder
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, PA
Application Deadline: N/A