- This position will primarily focus on assistance with: (1) the analysis, development and/or implementation of tax savings strategies and (2) assistance with the coordination of tax planning projects for the Company. This position will also analyze, classify, ensure completion and compliance of the corporation’s tax obligations in accordance with state, federal and international laws leveraging specific tax knowledge and technological advances.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance or related discipline.
- Two (2) years directly related experience within a tax/finance area.
- Experience with tax research
- Good organization and analytical skills,
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A