View All FedEx JobsFedEx
- With very limited supervision, designs, develops, researches and/or implements innovative, complex solutions, strategies, methodologies, modeling techniques, database tools, products/materials and/or programs in support of the mergers and acquisitions process for the company. Acts independently on behalf of the department to interact and negotiate with Internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to combine business and operational concepts to drive and influence multi-faceted integration efforts and provide thought leadership
- Synthesize complex and ambiguous amounts of information into concise, easily understood business implications and detailed project plans that drive results
- Extensive experience in developing/delivering timely and persuasive communications across all levels of management
- Provide direction, guidance and project management expertise and support for designing, planning, organizing, coordinating and implementing acquisition integration plans across the enterprise
- Manage across hierarchical and organizational boundaries, utilizing a wide range of influencing skills to build consensus and alignment across teams and companies
- Coordinate, organize and report on integration planning progress and key success metrics by using project management software and tools
- Translate market opportunities into strategic business cases, value drivers and success metrics using financial and analytical methodologies
- This position is located in Memphis, Tennessee. The ability to work remotely within the United States may be available based on business needs. Relocation assistance may also be available based on business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Seven (7) years direct experience in financial analysis, and/or project management, including a strong background in mergers and acquisitions, financial modeling, negotiations, integration planning and execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree/equivalent in business, finance, or related discipline.
- MBA in finance and/or chartered financial analyst designation strongly preferred.
- Strong human relations, analytical, project/program management leadership, and communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A