View All FedEx JobsFedEx
- The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
- A strong FedEx brand consistently ranked among the world’s most admired and trusted employers.
- A top notch leadership team with the experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind for new ideas and creative methods.
- A strong compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match and much more!
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 50 pounds.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
Qualification & Experience:
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Customer service driven.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong team player.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A