- Performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of product.
- FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp. (NYSE: FDX), is a leader in the third-party logistics industry offering a diverse service portfolio that enables commerce for businesses. With a proven track record of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technology and drive continuous improvement. By leveraging best practices and the world-renowned FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain delivers leading solutions that provide flexibility, enable scalability and improve cost-effectiveness for customers. Through more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, go to supplychain.fedex.com.
- Perform additional related duties in the department.
- Report any and all unsafe conditions to the appropriate person.
- Match actual product to associated documentation; record transactions in Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Prepare routine activity reports.
- Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and associated documentation.
- Prepare products to be received or shipped from warehouse/department.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding receiving/shipping data or issues.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 40 pounds.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A