The Quality Assurance I is responsible for assisting the Quality Assurance function in daily operations. They will assist in collection of data, reporting, monitoring and auditing to ensure compliance and drive other Quality related metrics.
- Ensure adequate controls are maintained regarding damage and safe transport of product within warehouse.
- Assist the Quality Assurance Manager with tracking and trending KPI’s, quality metrics, etc. to determine if corrective actions need to be implemented.
- Ensures a high standard of performance and conformance to Quality Management Systems.
- Assists in maintaining processes that support the QA function for consistency.
- Perform basic inventory research activities within the WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Promote continuous improvement utilizing established quality process.
- Support other quality and compliance related activities as needed.
- Support the collection of data and analyze for regulatory reporting, coordinate and develop reports, and assessment tools to verify compliance.
- Ensure quality metrics are adequately captured, analyzed and communicated to management for improvement activities.
- Assist in investigation and resolve product specification related problems.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficient computer skills with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college helpful.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of Quality Assurance experience in GMP or similarly regulated facility.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Thomasville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A