View All FedEx JobsFedEx
- The Warehouse Worker is responsible for the accurate receiving, moving, storing and shipping of product to meet company standards of safety, security and productivity. This position is responsible for product safety, quality and legality.
- Pulling and preparing product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Load and unload product onto or from delivery vehicles, pallets, etc.
- Utilize operation Radio Frequency (RF) terminals for various functions including picking, quality, inventory, shipping, etc.
- Participate in physical inventories and cycle counts.
- Perform picking/packing duties in an efficient manner that meets customer service standards.
- Become knowledgeable of the responsibilities, procedures and duties of other areas of the warehouse if necessary.
- Accurately selecting product according to the customer’s order specifications.
- Determine the appropriate destination of product by scanning packages, reading labels and charts, verifying numbers and sort packages accordingly.
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking as needed.
- Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy of inventory.
- May or may not be responsible for operating warehouse and computer equipment.
- Check or count products for accuracy and or damage/ infestation.
- Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain the facility’s equipment and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
- Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) and Radio Frequency (RF) experience preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player.
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience in a warehouse environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A