The Receiver II, Returns performs all activities related to the accurate and timely shipping and/or receiving of
- Thorough understanding and adherence of safety rules and regulations, and reporting requirements.
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish tasks.
- Assist other department employees for completion of more difficult assignments.
- Work under general supervision.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Prepare returns to be received.
- Match actual product to associated documentation; record transactions in the WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- Research and resolve discrepancies between actual product and associated documentation.
- Respond to internal and external requests for information regarding receiving/shipping data or issues.
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Customer service driven.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and 2-4 years relevant experience.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 8 hours per day.
- Strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bowling Green, KY, US
Application Deadline: N/A