Website Ford Motor Company
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
- Regular interface with records, IT, payroll, badging services, HRBO and hiring managers
- Provides administrative and transactional support within U.S Onboarding organization regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Generate and provide weekly reports to all Onboarding stakeholders for preparation of new hire start dates (IT, Ford Land, Badging Services, HRBO)
- Run regular reports to supervise accuracy of new hire accession form data
- Lead all aspects of successful completion of the pre-employment tasks for all US. Salaried new employees.
- Support Recruiting projects and HR initiatives
- Supervise and manage accurate feed of new hire data from 2xB to PSHR to SLAs
- Handle first level of escalation related to new hire issues that are escalated by HRBO or Hiring Manager
- Ensure new hire employee forms are updated accordingly (employee agreement, benefits guide, standards of corporate conduct, taxes)
- Contribute to process improvement efforts (inclusive, not limited to): Support onboarding strategy, audit reports and data validations between 2XB and PeopleSoft, support launch of Oracle
- Ensure all transactions for new employees are completed accurately and timely
- Partner with records and IT to determine and resolve data feed errors for all new hires
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft system
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software application.
- Strong reporting and data validation experience
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of I-9 Federal Compliance
- 4+ years of experience in pre-employment/ onboarding field
- Knowledge of offers and onboarding processes at Ford knowledge of benefits that are offered by Ford
- Knowledge of 2X Brass ring system – Applicant Tracking Tool (RPO management)
- Proficiency in conducting Audits
- Outstanding attention to detail, be adept at problem-solving, and possess the ability to excel in a fast passed environment.
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A