View All Ford Motor Company JobsFord Motor Company
At Ford Motor Company, we believe freedom of movement drives human progress. We also believe in providing you with the freedom to define and realize your dreams. With our incredible plans for the future of mobility, we have a wide variety of opportunities for you to accelerate your career potential as you help us define tomorrow’s transportation.
As a key member of our Information Technology group, you’ll play a critical part in shaping the future of mobility. If you’re looking for the chance to leverage advanced technology to redefine the transportation landscape, enhance the customer experience and improve people’s lives, this is the opportunity for you. Join us and challenge your IT expertise and analytical skills to help create vehicles that are as smart as you are.
- Assess the overall health of the product and raise key decision to move it forward.
- Identifies risks, and implements mitigation and contingency plans, focused on early mitigation or elimination of Risks.
- Ensures the backlog is populated with enough prioritized user stories that are ready to be estimated for the next two iterations.
- Actively handles features and dependencies in and across product releases.
- Enables team to build without impediment (removes blockers and trusts team iterations).
- Experience with SAP Sourcing Module
- Capability (demonstrated) to formulate and communicate strategy
- Capability (proven) to handle sophisticated initiatives (integration, risks, issues etc)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in SAP
- Ability to provide IT expertise to deliver business strategies or recommend alternative solutions
- Ability to adapt communication style and approach
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Ability to establish strong working relationships
- Experience in partner management
- Strong communications skills
- Strong facilitation skills to deliver collaborative strategies and solutions.
Company: Ford Motor Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A