Website Geek Squad
As the first point of contact, Geek Squad Consultation Agents provide knowledgeable technology solutions and support, while maintaining a friendly, efficient check-in and check-out experience for customers requiring product or other technical assistance. They create and maintain a supportive, positive environment for customers by asking the right questions, listening carefully, taking detailed notes and partnering with other team members as needed. Agents display a genuine passion for and strive to resolve consumer electronic challenges.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Providing positive, timely engagements with customers during the check-in and check-out process.
- Monitoring queues and providing accurate status updates to customers.
- Clearly communicate and partner with team members.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Understanding customer’s technology issues by asking probing questions, listening, asking clarifying questions, taking detailed notes, and providing accurate time estimates for next steps.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- Experience using and learning about customer electronics
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A