Website Geek Squad
The Geek Squad Home Theater Agent, travels via a company owned vehicle (Geekmobile) from the precinct to our client’s home and assist with the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of home theater technology products and equipment. They provide our clients service that exceeds expectations by handling appointments with care, asking the right questions to enhance the client experience, and providing prompt follow up of recommendations as well as solutions. Geek Squad Home Theater experts, are responsible for completing fulfillment of intermediately complete work, while managing inventory and vehicle maintenance for our Geekmobiles in partnership with other Agents.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
- Performs a variety of fulfillment duties for clients in their homes including delivery, installation and networking with a primary focus on Home Theater technology.
- Provides timely updates to the client and store precincts.
- Manages inventory and Geekmobile maintenance.
- Provides feedback and training to store teams and assists in store stock repairs.
- Phone and in-person contacts with clients to reveal diagnostic discoveries and make recommendations for protecting and defending client devices.
- Helps drive a positive customer experience by building relationships, exhibiting empathy, and providing solutions for their needs.
- Supports Geek Squad efforts to protect the world, one device at a time.
- Current, valid driver’s license
Have and maintain a driving record which meets Best Buy safety standards (e.g. minimal number of violations/accidents, etc.)
Ability to consistently lift/carry/maneuver products weighing 75lbs+ individually, or 150lbs+ as a team (support tools such as a harness, dolly, and/or lift may be provided as applicable for the type of work being performed)
Must be at least 21 years of age
Acquire and maintain any state or local licensing, as required, within 90 days of hire
Qualification & Experience:
1 year of customer service experience
6 months experience in one or more of the following: sales, delivery, installation, repair OR military equivalent
Company: Geek Squad
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Naples, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A